Saturday, January 5, 2013

the unknown stupidity ***Aliens***

          No matter where you go in the world, everyone uses the same amount of brain....which isn't very much.  Now in the part of the brain we use, some of it stems conspiracy's, theory's, and opinions. Everyone in the world, no matter what they've done, has the right to use that part of the brain.
         now I'm not saying that people are wrong or right. please remember this is just my opinion, and if you agree with me, don't go crazy and get mad at people for thinking differently. but what I'm going to talk about on this post is about aliens.

       this topic has been on my mind everyday. for years, as with many others. But honestly when you ask me I just think that other people take this way out of proportion. both mentally, and economy wise. I just think all these top scientist spend too much money. I mean, they spend so much money to build huge transmitters that cost mega millions of money to send one message to the random, emptiness of space.

       What I really hate about the alien subject is people always infer that an alien is some green or gray THING with a huge head and eyes and scrawny little limbs. but don't you think they might just be the germs we are most used to. the definition of alien is..... person of some sort not native, foreign, to your country or planet.

      If you believe in how god created everything. Then think of it this way: when god said let there be earth, earth may have been created in lightning speed, but........ stuff had to form to create the earth itself, even if it was the fastest thing ever. for example, if i wanted to make paper. but i didn't have the supplies I would try and grow the supplies. but if I dont have the supplies to make the supplies, i cant make the paper. basically saying the supplies had to be floating around space for earth to be formed.

     skipping a bunch of verses. when God created us, something formed to create us. so in a way we are the aliens, because originally we were just a bunch of dust in the wind.

     another way to think of it: when all these asteroids started to reign and hit earth stuff was on them. whether the asteroid was five miles or two centimeters, there is a good chance something was on it. that could be the germ we are most used to, the flu virus. I just don't understand why scientist haven't thought of this. I mean honestly, I thought of this three years ago. WHEN I WAS NINE YEARS OLD!

    But unfortunately all I can do is sit at the end of my chain and bark. Its my opinion, and that's all it will ever be. well, Good talk. leave a comment I want to hear your opinion, or email me a dtm8112000@gmail.com. Until next time... Hellooooo peoples, and welcome to the unknown stupidity!

No comments:

Post a Comment